Tuesday, October 5, 2010

seatle gets marshawn

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5651832

The bills traded running back Marshawn Lynch for a 2011 fourth-round pick and a 2012 conditional pick to the seahawks. I think this was a good move for seatle and I think its even more interesting that Lynch and fellow college team mate Justin Forsett are coming back together. i remember watching the 2 in college and they worked well together. the writer of the blog does a good job accurately displaying all the facts and mentions interesting details of the deal. i did notice though, that by the way he was writing he seamed pleased with what seatle is getting for the trade. the only downside to the piece was that the writer did not mention if any other teams like the packers (uigly situation) were interested in picking up lynch.

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting to see what's going to happen to Marshawn Lynch with the trade. The writer did an excellent job at reporting all of the facts and being objective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not known that Forsett was an old teammate, so that makes the competition on that offense even more competative. Seattle did get a good bargain for Lynch and I think also that it is essential to mention others interested in a disgruntled player.

    ReplyDelete