What i liked about this guys article is that he focused on the big picture in the beginning. The Cowboys losing Tony Romo. I also like the fact that he continued on with detail about the situation. What I didnt like was the play by play analysis. You don't necessarily need this to me, its just like your filling in space.
As for the Dallas....its time to look for a plan in the offseason. Romo's not the man. Jones should know that by now.
I see the big picture in the beginning with Romo and he could have taken another route in writing the rest of the story. I actually think that Romo is the man in Dallas and will be for a while. Jones just has to do that more. In developing players, like he did with Austin, Barber, Jenkins, etc. . . It might be time ofr the "'Boys" to rebuild with some exceptions. I don't know, it's a tough topic.
ReplyDelete