Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Moss Back On Board

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5653186

The Randy Moss reunition with the Vikings is complete. What do I think of this move? Well for one, hes going to get a lot more fantasy points for me knowing Favre will only throw to him. I like it though. It sends a disgruntled WR to a Vikings offense that has been abismal so far this season. I like how the AP started off this article. Really drew me in. I also like the fact that the writer included what Moss had said earlier in the season about how he didnt feel wanted which makes me believe the AP conducted a timeline. Like Like Like, the story behind his "not wantingness" feeling in New England. The Bill Belichick relationship, Tom Brady relationship. The AP went all around the situation before publishing this.

4 comments:

  1. Looking at Moss' background, I would certainly have to agree with you. The article was well-written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. You did a good job of picking up how AP put the signing into context, using old quotes etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the offense is lost without Rice. I like the timeline as well, it was like a marriage between Moss and New England. There were a variety of angles taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Minnesota offense will be fine with Randy Moss in it, he just needs a week or two to figure out some plays that work for him. Harvin can definitely be a factor with Moss and that was shown Monday night. I like the direction of the article, well-written.

    ReplyDelete