Tuesday, November 9, 2010

wade phillips finally gone

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5780262

After weeks of denying that Jerry Jones will fire Coach Wade Phillips mid-season, he finally did it, and thank god. Phillips and the cowboys were embarrassed sunday night to a 45-7 ass whopping from the packers leaving the team with a miserable 1-7 record. Jason Garret will take over as the new interim coach. The writer of this article i thought did a very good job, he incorporated a lot of quotes from Jones and his players while also adding statements from Phillips. He outlined Phillips tenure as a coach and added stats throughout the story. He then went on to cover Garrets background and what he may be able to bring to the club. i thought the story was very well covered and included all the details following the release of Phillips.

2 comments:

  1. I knew this story was going up sooner or later. I hear you, they did cover this catastrophy from all sides. It was a great idea, I think, to incorporate Wade's resume and the new sheriff's in Garret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is surely a popular one. It was well-written as well.

    ReplyDelete