http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2010/11/02/2010-11-02_new_york_giants_are_sitting_pretty_as_redskins_eagles_and_cowboys_implode_in_wea.html?page=1
The Giants have not been mentioned in the same breathe as the NFL elite since the Super Bowl victory against the Pats. Now that Ive been hearing they are the best in the NFC, but this article concentrates on the dismal performances of the rest of the division. For example, the NFL genius in Shanahan benches McNabb (these issues "kind of" "sort of" have followed him), the number of reasons, McNabb's possible next venture to the Vikings after Favre "retires", the 'Boys pathetic 1-6 record, Jones looking at Gruden and Cowher, and Vick's rib strength. I don't think it was difficult at all for Myers to write this up for there is so much going on now among the four teams. I don't know, but I think he covers too much here and should narrow it down a little and specify.
It's very true. All of the above points mentioned were true. Great article.
ReplyDelete