Monday, November 15, 2010

Lights Not Only Thing Turned Off During Giant Game

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2010/11/14/2010-11-14_cowboys_play_lights_out_to_beat_giants_3320_at_new_meadowlands_stadium_give_jaso.html
I was debating on whether or not to write about the Jets, I found it fitting that this story comes a week after my previous post. The previous coverage on the Cowboys now sits nicely as they completely dominate the G-Men. It was ironic how the lights go out literally in the stadium at a time when there seemed to be no electricity on either side of the ball for the Giants. "We have to get it through our heads that we can't keep making mistakes," and "They went right after us and kind of caught us off guard.": these quotes seem to define the lose in terms of the Giants thought minor flaws could be committed, but they would still win. However, this was not the case Sunday afternoon. I think Vacchiano could have covered the Giants injuries a little better and also make a contrast between the 'Boys first 7 weeks or so of the season and the stats from their last game. This story was a perfect runner up to my last weeks mention of a coaching change and new players in the lineup. I think the writers report on this was probably rather simpple.

1 comment:

  1. The points addressed in this article are extremely true. The piece was well-written and had a lot of facts.

    ReplyDelete